Does your primary school want to:
- save money
- save energy
- develop active citizenship and lifelong habits in your primary children?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above – the Energy Rescuers Programme is for your school.
The Energy Rescuers offer drama based workshops to schools, teaching 5 to 7 year olds the importance of energy conservation at school and at home.
We deliver our message in a fun and engaging way, incorporating
- an interactive story
- fun games
- singing and dancing
Each child receives a book to reinforce our energy saving message.
What others have said
- “All children very engaged with the song and dance, story, sorting game. The activities were pitched at the appropriate level.”
- “They are very professional, knowledgeable and enthusiastic and their workshops convey a sound educational message in a lively and fun way. All the children I saw them work with absolutely loved their performance and the visit from Rozzie proved very popular.”
Find out more about the impact of the programme by looking at case-studies from other schools:
The special New Year discounted cost of the programme is £145 which covers 3 to 4 classes. Please get in touch with us to discuss the specific options and special offers for your school. Our programme covers
- a workshop with each class in your school
- a story book for each child developed for the National Curriculum and
- a story book and a wall chart of Rozzie’s 6 tips for each class
For more information, please get in touch with Brooke and Sara G-Payge via firstname.lastname@example.org