- Introduction to energy
- What,why and how to save energy
- Learning the energy saving song and dance
- The interactive energy saving story
- The energy saving badge promise (each child is give a badge)
- The energy saving game – where the children learn to work as a team to save energy
- The energy magic trick
- A surprise visit from Rozzie the rat
- A book for each child to take home to reinforce the energy saving message.
Duration: 45 minutes this can be tailored to fit your schools’ needs.
Number of pupils: Between 12-35
Profile of pupils: Aged between 4-11
Location and Resources: All we need is a classroom or empty space to set up workshop.
Click here to listen to the Recycling Rangers song as a flavour of the Energy Rescuers environmental themed songs!